Important Information – All Students
please read before proceeding to timetables (link below)
All KGV students can travel to College free for the academic year 2012/13 providing they have applied for and received a College bus pass.
Students should check the bus routes and times before applying for their pass as these are different from last year. Bus Passes are applied for via this website using Parent Pay – a link is also located at the bottom right hand side of the home page.
There is a one-off Administration Fee of £2.00 to be paid on application. It is essential that you indicate which College bus you will be using for your journey to and from the College.
Passes will be available for collection as follows:
- Y13 - From results day on Thursday 16th August in the College Learning Centre
- Y12 - On Induction day on Thursday 6th or Friday 7th in the College Learning Centre
If you lose your pass you may buy a replacement pass from the Learning Centre at a cost of £2.00.
Code of Conduct When Using KGV Bus Service
Please note the following when using the KGV Bus Service:
- Students should clearly identify themselves to the bus driver if they wish the bus to stop and pick them up. Bus drivers may change, so this is essential every day practice to ensure the bus stops for you
- KGV College bus passes must be shown to the driver every time you use the service – please remember NO pass – NO ride
- Students are expected to treat the bus drivers with respect and courtesy – bad manners or behaviour will not be tolerated and bus passes will be confiscated if manners or behaviour are poor
- Students are expected to take off the bus all rubbish or litter they may create during the journey to and from College
- Students should check the College website on a regular basis to check for changes to times or routes In the event of adverse weather conditions, students should check the College website prior to leaving home
BY PROCEEDING TO THE BUS TIMETABLES AND MAPS YOU ARE CONFIRMING YOU HAVE READ THE INFORMATION ABOVE.